Heidi Klum - Marie Claire



I love Heidi Klum she is so outgoing and so cute...Here she talks about losing baby weight:

On realistically losing baby weight: “I always think, Look at how people were before they were pregnant. If you were a toned, healthy, energetic person, most likely you will be like that again. A lot of people come to me, and they’re like, ‘Will I look like you after I have a baby?’ And I say, ‘Well, how were you before?’ You can’t kid yourself.”
On being advised not to start a family early: “Some people are afraid, especially in this industry, that if you are out of it, it’ll be hard to get back in it. I didn’t care. I thought, It’s my life, not yours. I was ready to take the chance and not get back into it if they decided they didn’t want me anymore.”
read the whole interview

No comments: