iPhone 3G rules!

Let me tell you, the iPhone is the device to have for any busy girl, SAHM and YOU!

I can not stop downloading the apps :-)

Actually here is a list that I am currently enjoying:

TwitterFon -
Twitter
iTranslate - it works really well!
MoblieLinked -msn
Slots - if you take TTC (metro)
RFS Deals -
OpenTalbe - book your restaurants

craigsphone - I actually really this one :-)
Yelp - find any business anywhere

Music:
SHOUTcast
Tunim.FM

Wellness Fitness Personal Image :
iPosture Free
HairstyleLite
Massager - ladies ;-)
iP that
@Chic Mom mentioned on Strollers and Stilettos

Fashion:
STYLE for Style.com
Chanel
Ralph Lauren
TouchCloset


On top of this I can get my email for my business and by using
mBox Mail I am able to read hotmail.

I would love to know of more...

No comments: